Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Post!

I so redid this blog & so hope to stay on top of it of all the thing's I make for any sewing to any craft's to card making to redoing something :)

Now I'm just waiting for hubby to build me my *OWN* craft room :-) I know it will happen in time but I need my own place to sit down and do my craft's and where I can just get up and walk away from the mess I have made :-) and don't have to clean it up only when I want to...lol Guess the mean time it will be working in the floor to the kitchen table.

So if you came a crossed my page here feel free to add your self because I would love to go and read other people's blogs (my past time..lol) and it never hurts to make new friend's to :-)

If there is anything you would like to know or ask me feel free to do so!!

Happy Crafting!!

0 comments: