Monday, April 30, 2012

Flower Pot Photo Tree

Hello There ;-)

I don't have any card's to show today but I do have something else I have made and think it's a very cute idea to give someone as a gift or make one for yourself ;-)

Why hubby & I was at Wal-Mart over the weekend I seen these cute little flowers heart photo farms that was on sale and then this idea started running through my head what I can do with them.

So I came up with a flower pot family tree and I think it came out cute if I have to say so myself ;-) I already had the ribbon and paint on hand and the only thing I had to buy was the flower hearts farm and the butterfly farm and the flower pot and the green paper and the wooden rods and green deal (can't think of it's name)

The the break down that what it coasted to make this.

5-flower heart farmers $0.75 each
1-butterfly farmers $0.75
Green Paper $0.75
Flower pot $0.92
Green deal $1.00
2-wooden rods $0.52 each
Total $5.96

Not bad if I have to say so myself ;-)

Here is the picture's of my item's



0 comments: