Saturday, May 5, 2012

Good-Will Find

Hello There ;-)

Today my family & I did some running around doing a little bit of shopping and see I like going to the Good-Will so I had hubby stop by there and the first thing I found was this cute pink basket and I had to get it because for one it was only $1.00 and it was pink (my fave color) and it would match my window cover's and lamp shade and it would work great on my table next to my computer to hold pen's so I had to get it and I wasn't going to pass this cute basket up for $1.00 and it match's the thing's in my scrap room.

And why we was there I found the SAME stand that I posted a picture of under this post they wanted $10.00 for it but I think I got a good deal from the yard sale for $1.00 on the same stand. So I passed that $10.00 same stand up ;-) I'm all about trying to get a good deal ;-)

So here is the picture of my find from the Good-Will

0 comments: