Monday, June 18, 2012

Wal-Mart Find's SELL

Hello There ;-)

I just have to share all my Wal-Mart finds that I found on SELL ;-) Friday night my family & I went to Wal-Mart and I just love going over to the scrapbooking/crafting stuff and I found all this stuff on SELL and it was cheap (what I just love) lol I don't know if our Wal-Mart is getting new stuff in or if they are no longer going to sell this type of stuff so who knows.

But I found all this (in picture on sell)




Ink Pad's - Was $0.97 marked down to $0.20
100 Flat Flower Pins - Was $4.97 marked down to $1.00
K&Company Brads - Was $3.00 marked down to $1.00
K&Company Brads - Was $3.00 marked down to $1.00
K&Company Brads - Was $3.00 marked down to $2.50 then marked down to $1.00
Studio G - Stamps - Was $0.97 marked down to $0.50
K&Company Brads - Was $3.00 marked down to $0.25

I just spent on these item's just little over $7.00 I was so happy to find this stuff on sell..lol and they even had scrapbooking paper on sell to from $5.00 to $2.50 but I don't need paper I have SO much paper as it is..lol so I didn't get any of that and they even had wooden stamps on sell to but I don't care for the wooden stamps so you may want to check out your Wal-Mart to see if they have this stuff marked down to..

Until next time take care!

Heather~

0 comments: