Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Coolest Holiday Greetings

Hello There :-)

Sorry been along time since I even posted a post a lot has happen since I even posted, I been playing nurse to my hubby...in Aug he had his right hip replacement and then Oct he had his left hip replacement done so I been very busy taking care of him and with all his apt's then I turn around and fell and hurt my right knee then today Monday fell in the rain re-hurting myself so I had to get in my scrap-room to work on holiday card's!

Oh yeah, I seen Cricut had a new Cricut out but I wanted to wait until Jan to get one but hubby and I see they had the purple one on HSN so he ordered it for me as a early Christmas gift and let me say this thing open up a hole new world for me...

Well, on to the card I made up tonight!








**The thing's I used to make this card**

Cricut Expression -Design Studio
Cricut Explore -Design Space
Create a Critter 2
Gel Pen's
Gem's
Peachy Keen Stamps
Pop Dots
Cardstock

Until next time take care!

Heather ~




0 comments: