Thursday, January 14, 2016

You're berry sweet to me! Card

Hello There :-)

I have to share this very cute card I made tonight I want to say it sure has been my best card so far that I have made :-) if I have to say so myself and I just love looking online for free scrapbooking paper that I can print up with my printer and use it from my cards and the pink/white is one I found offline tonight when I was looking for something cute even tho I have a lot of paper..lol

This card is now up in my etsy shop for sale! So stop on over at my shop and check out my item's....now on to my picture's.




**The thing's I used to make this card are**

My cricut explore
Cricut Design Space
White gel pen
Twine
Dot folder
My pink stamper stamps
Free file from Kadoodle Bug Design
Free scrapbooking paper find online found *here*
Chalk

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

0 comments: