Friday, November 16, 2012

Congrats - Nurse's Aid

Hello There :-)

When I gotten the call from my little sister on Nov 8, 2012 that she passed her state nurse's aid test I was all but happy & joy for her, because for one she works full time at a hospital and went to school and still took care of her family and she is younger then me so I was very proud to hear the news from her so I had to make her a card (I had to wait to post it to make sure she gotten it in the mail before I posted it so she didn't see it on my blog before getting it in the mail)

I didn't have anything with a nurse on it so I used the Teddy Bear Parade and I found the doctor outfit but I used it to try and make a nurse outfit and I tryed to make the cross thing that goes on the nurse's hat and it didn't workout so I just left that out but I think it came out pretty cute if I having to say so myself..lol

So here is the picture's of my teddy bear nurse's aid bear






Until next time take care!

Heather ~

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!Congrats to her!!

susan crafts said...

very cute. congrats to her. I am sure she loved your card!