Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Cuddly Critters

Hello There :-)

I seen over at Scrappy Moms Stamps are holding a (Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Cuddly Critters) I just had to join in on the fun :-) so I came up with this 12x12 scrapbook page...Shhh don't tell my hubby it's for her for V-Day..lol (I know a little early but he is not a card person) so I'm going to frame this with our picture's on it and give it to him for V-Day next year.

So go on over at Scrappy Moms Stamps website blog and join in on the fun :-) Click Here to go to there site. Now on to my picture's!




The thing's I used to make this layout -

Create a Critter 2
Monkey - Cut at 6"in
Word's - Cut at 2"in
Bananas - Cut at 2" in
White Gel Pen

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

1 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very cute - I'm sure your hubby will love it. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel