Monday, June 9, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Link-up Party!

Hello There :-)

I'm back with a new card :-) I just love how this one turned out and I'm planning to pink it up over at Craftin Desert Diva's I don't do much of linking but this one I just loved it because it was about your fav color and on this card you can see most of my fav color's :-) Sorry I didn't write down any of my cut's :-(


 


**The thing's I used to make this card**

Cricut
Country Life
Gel Pen's
Button's
Twine
Ink

Until next time take care!

Heather ~



**Linked up at**
 
Craftin Desert Diva's

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you used the buttons for the center of the flower and your stitching looks great! Thanks for linking your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

This is just Lovely!!! Awesome job!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*