Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Linking up at Scrappy Moms Stamps - 4th of July Card

Hello There :-)

Well, I'm back to share a new 4th of July card with you that I made tonight, the holiday is coming up on us very fast so I'm do my best to get all my card's done and sent out :-) and I'm linking up over at Scrappy Moms Stamps so stop on over there and check out all the idea's everyone has posted!

 
 


 

 
 
 
*Thing's I used to make this card*
 
Cricut
Teddy Bear Parade
All cut's was at 4"inches
White Gel Pen
Twine
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Peachy Keen Stamps
Cuttlebug Star Folder
Chalk
Gems
 
 
 
*Linked this care up at Scrappy Moms Stamps*
 
 

 
 
 
Until next time take care!
 
Heather ~
 


 

 
 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a darling card!! Thanks for joining us over on the Scrappy Mom's Blog!!
XOXO, Julie
Scrappy Mom's DT Member

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Melanie

Lezlye said...

What and adorable little bear holding the flag! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappy moms stamps!