Friday, January 9, 2015

Valentine's Day card

Hello There :-)

My first post of the New Year! I just can't get how fast last year went, but I hope 2015 is the best year for everyone & there family's! Because I sure hope it is for my family because last year wasn't the best year for us!

Well, I started working on my V-day card's for next month and here is one I done up for my loving hubby! You can find the file's here at *Kadoodle Bug Designs *did I say how much I love all there cute file's and there sale's they run? :-) and this file I used I see it's under the *Retiring Soon* that means once it's off there page it's not coming back :-( and it's on sale right now for $0.75 okay on to my picture's!





I need to work on my lighting more better :-)

**Thing's I used to make this card**

My cricut explore & Design space
Gel Pen
Pop Dots
Ink

Until next time take care!

Heather ~




1 comments:

Diane said...

Very nice card, thanks for sharing, hope to see more.