Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fun in the snow layout!

Hello There :-)

For some reason I have been in the mood for just layout's (I guess because my baby girl is growing up to fast and I want to get all the picture's I can of her) but I worked on this layout tonight once everyone gone to bed :-) that is really the best time I can work on thing's and don't have to stop what I'm in the middle of doing..lol

So here is my layout!









**What I used to make this layout**

Cricut Explore
Kadoodle Bug Design (You can find the file here)
Design Space
Twine
Dot Folder
White Ink Studio G
Soft Sky Ink Stampin Up
White Gel Pen
Gems

I ink around everything beside's my photo mats.

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute!! I have a Christmas Linky party on my blog, with prizes!! Come link up. www.craftindesertdivas.com

teachdanz said...

What a great layout!! Thanks for linking up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Christmas" linky party!!
Nicole
CDD dt

Karen said...

Your layout is adorable! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin' Desert Divas! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com