Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Scrapbook Layout

Hello There :-)

I made this page last night and I'm planning to turn it in to a 2-page layout but I'm still working on the other page and it really isn't going to well with this page, but I will share it after I'm done working on it :-) but for now here is this one :-)





*The thing's I used to make this layout*

The Penguin it was found from *Little Scraps of Heaven* it was there freebie but you can still buy it for a $1.00 (here) and the Sleigh is this weeks freebie you can find it (here) and it's free until Dec 14.

The Reindeer and lights and the wreath I found them all in Cricut Design Space and the white that is post to be snow I just hand cut that out.

The other stuff I used -

White Gel Pen
Red and white and Green and white twine
Gems
Dot Folder
Swirl Folder
Cricut Explore

Until next time take care!

Heather ~



0 comments: