Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Bird Day Card

Hello There :-)

Well we sure have been getting snow left and right here, yeah it's Oklahoma for you..lol they always say wait a few mins and the weather will change and that is the truth..lol so this weekend is my mother-in-laws birthday so hubby was looking on Printerest for a card for his mom for me to make and he came a cross this one and asked me to make it *Find It Here* so what did I do pull out my Cricut Explore and started working on the card. I will live you with the picture's of what mine came out looking like :-)

On to the picture's






**The thing's I used to make this card**

Cricut Explore
Cricut Deisgn Space
Gel Pen
Cricut - Life's a Beach
Boarder Punch
Pop Dots
Twine
Ribbon

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

0 comments: