Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Updated Scraproom

Hello There :-)

Back in late Jan early Feb my hubby & I redone my scraproom, I keep telling him I needed a bigger table and how I wanted a L shape type and this is what we came up with, and so far it has been working great for me and I have a lot more room to work on..

And Micheal's had there shelf's on sell as well buy one get one free and I been wanting these types as well and it was the best time to buy since there good sale they was having! So I'm all set on how I want my scraproom and I total took all the Hello Kitty out of my room..lol I love owls better and as you can see on my Cricut Explore I'm going to make new matching covers for both of my Cricuts and it will have the owl covers!

So I will let you with some updated picture's..lol








Until next time take care!

Heather ~



0 comments: