Sunday, December 23, 2012

Card's For McKenzie

Hello There :-)

I'm coming to post today to ask for your help *if you don't mind* this little 11 year old girl is from my home town and she isn't able to be with the outside world or kid's her age so they are asking for card's to be sent to her to help her feel loved and joy with the world around her.

You can read more about this little girl and at the end of the post there is the address you can send the card to.

You can read it here Card's For McKenzie

Here is the card I came up with for her and I will be sending mine out tomorrow for her!


*What I used to make this card*

Teddy Bear Parade
Everything on the bear cut at 4"inches
Pink Button
Yellow Easy Sew Floss
Paper from Micheal's
Gems

Until next time take care!

Heather~

0 comments: