Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Year 2013 Card's

Hello There :-)

I have not been in no mood to do any type's of craft's to I told myself that I need to get on the ball and get my New Year's card's done here is what I came up with and I just LOVE how they came out!

I hope you joy looking at these card's as I did making them.




*The thing's I used to make these card's*

Cricut
Teddy Bear Parade
Everything was cut at 4"inches
Sizzix Folder (I don't know the name of it sorry)
Snowflake Floss
White Gel Pen
Zig Marker
Printer

Until next time take care!

Heather~


2 comments:

Melody Lane Inspired said...

THIS IS SO CUTE! Thanks for linking up in my Teddy bear contest.

Melody Lane Inspired said...

The voting has started and it will only allow you to vote once. So tell your friends. http://melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/naked-teddy-bear-parade-contest.html