Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Something Sample For Christmas Gift

Hello There :-)

Yeah I know it has been awhile since I even posted or even really made anything :-) I have just not been in any mood to do anything let alone make anything :-( I hate to say this but I'm READY for Christmas to be over WITH :-( it has NOT been the best year for me or my family and I'm just not in the mood for the holiday's :-( but I'm trying to make the best of it for my family.

So I had to less get something made up for our mail-ladies yes we have 2 of them we live out in the country so they have to take share there rounds out here..lol so since they are calling for SNOW and it's post to rain and get cold so I came up with this sample thing hot coco I made the little box thing out of scrapbooking paper.

Here is the picture's before I put them in the mailbox tonight for them tomorrow :-)


The paper I used was from -

Echo Park - Winter Wishes

Merry Christmas!

Until next time take care~

Heather~

0 comments: