Friday, January 18, 2013

Link Up At Three Scrappy Gals

Hello There ;-)

I forgotten to say that I had gotten a post on one of my post about putting my blog post of my scrap room up on this site and here is the blog *Three Scrappy Gals* and here is the post on there blog for the scrap room's *Click Here* it's a good way to see other people's scrap rooms and see how they store there thing's.

I'm number 4 on the link up post. I have been running idea's in my head to link up thing's but it may have to wait when I get more followers on my blog!

So stop on over to there blog and link up and see other people's blogs as well.

Until next time take care!

Heather~

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Heather thanks so very much for posting about our challenge! I just put up a new post and extended the deadline. The challenge has been extended until next Sunday, Feb. 3rd!