Wednesday, January 16, 2013

V-day & More Card's

Hello There :-)

I have a few card's to share with you ;-) I started working on my V-day card's and so far I only gotten one done..lol but I still have more time to get more done!

This card I made for my in-laws they will be married for 22 year's on Jan 19 and they will be renewing there vows as well. I used Hoot 'n' Holler to make this card but don't know the cut sizes since I didn't write them down.



One of my V-day card's I made this evening!

This card I used -

Create a Critter 2
Cut the Koala at - 3"inches found on page 30
The white flowers they are from Stylish Accents
The ribbon is by American Crafts
The smaller heart is from one of my punchs that was a heart punch
The heart folder I don't know the name of it
Use white gel pen

Until next time take care!

Heather~

3 comments:

Amy said...

These are both adorable! Love the colors and embossing.

Tammy E. said...

They are very cute!

Ladybug said...

Heather, these are both just toooo stinkin' cute. I looooooove owls!!