Friday, January 18, 2013

More Valentine's Day card's

Hello There :-)

Well, I'm back with 2-more of my Valentine's Day card's I made last night. Now these 2 I made for my daughter and hubby :-) my daughter is in to zebra so this will put a BIG smile on her face and my hubbys card he is not much a card person (what man is) so I wanted something more simple but cute for him..lol








Here are the thing's I used to make these card's

Cricut
Sizzix
Cloud Folder - Sizzix
Dots Folder - Sizzix
Create a Critter & Create a Critter 2
My cuts are at 4"inches
The paper is from Micheal's & Wal-Mart
Twine

Until next time take care!

Heather~

3 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Oh so cute!

SherriB said...

These are such adorable Valentine's card. Great job!

Teresa said...

Love your cards, especially the little monkey!