Monday, May 20, 2013

Father's Day Card's (Fish)

Hello There :-)

Well, I have to say I'm so hooked on shape card's now since my hubby helped me learn how to weld in the Cricut Design Studio (yes I'm behind on learning that) but I'm glad I gotten it and now I just can't stop using it so much ;-)

I been working on Father's Day card's and the men in my life are big time fisher men so I had to do something with fish and I just can't say how CUTE these 2-card's came out!

When I was looking through my hand book's I seen this fish bowl and go to thinking it would be a cute card as a shape card so that is what I went with and here is how it turned out :-)




For this fish bowl card I used

Create a Critter it was found on page 43
I used the dot folder on the brown part to make it look like sand
I used the paper cramper to make the waves for the water
I used one more folder (can't think of the name) for the tree thing
I inked around everything and inked everything
Everything was cut out at 4 1/8 besides the fish it was cut out at 1 1/8 and I put him on a little thing so he can move



For this fish card I used

Create a Critter
Fish can be found on page 43
I used the dot foler to make the dtos on the fish
I used the (I can't think of the name for that folder) on the tail
I inked around everything and then inked it
I put a eye on the fish
I cut everything out at 3 1/4

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! Great cards