Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer Fun 12x12 Layout

Hello There ;-)

Well since our daughter is out of school for the Summer I wanted to get a jump start on my Summer layouts and here is one I came up with today! I was going to make it a 2-page layout but then I just changed my mine :-) and she is so in to pink so I went with pink & yellow to help it bring the pink out!

I know you never seen a ice cream or sun with a bow..lol but as I keep putting this page through I keep getting idea's in my head and I think it came out to CUTE :-)

**Sorry the picture's aren't so good the sun wasn't really out when I took these today**











**The thing's I used to make this 12x12 layout**

Cricut
Simply Charmed
Desinger's Calendar
White Gel Pen
Peachy Keen Stamps
Zig Makers
Chalk
Ribbon
Gems
Ice Cream cut out at 2 1/2" inches (found on page 44)
Summer & Fun cut out at 3" inches (S & F cut out at 5 1/4" inches)
Paper from Micheal's & Wal-Mart

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

*I hope all you mom's have a great Mother's Day!*




3 comments:

Scrap Your Art Out said...

Hi Heather, I love your summer page!! Please keep your ideas coming. <3 -Rachel

Kay Miracle said...

Very cute layout

What peachy keen stamps did you use?

Heather said...

Kay Miracle -

The peachy keen stamps I used for the faces on this layout are.

PK-483 Winter Wonderland Faces 1 1/8th inch

PK-485 Snowmany Faces 1 1/8th inch

Thanks for stopping by my page!