Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Grad Card & Learning Cricut Design Studio

Hello There :-)

First off I want to give a BIG *Thank You* to my hubby for helping me learn how to weld shape card's :-) if it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be or have done ;-) see here awhile back I gotten the *Cricut Design Studio* CD and I have played around with it but never knew really how to use it (shying away) so last night my hubby helped me learn how to weld a 2-shapes to each other and how to flip one so it all would link up when I cut it and here is my very first shape card I made :-)

My mother-in-law asked me to make some card's for her for our son (my step-son) for since this is his last year of school and so I went and looking around online last night and I came up on this very cute card and so I had to use her idea to make the card. Here is the link to where I gotten the idea from http://scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/2010/05/wormy-grad-card.html#comment-form she has some really cute card's as well so why not stop by her page and check her card's out!

Sorry I didn't write down all my sizes since I was learning how to use the *Cricut Design Studio* CD but next time I will!

Here is my picture's!!







Until next time take care!

Heather~

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Your shaped card turn out really cute!! Yay to DH for teaching you how to weld and flip images!!!