Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall or Thanksgiving Card

Hello There :-)

Well, since it's after mid-night :-) my daughter & I started I mean we tryed to start working on a Thanksgiving stuff for our front door but when we talked about what we wanted to do I didn't have the color's we need of scrapbooking paper so that got put to the side until later date :-) so I made a card why she went on doing her own thing..lol (kid's for you) but you have to love them :-)

So I came up with a card that can be used for a Fall or Thanksgiving card. So here is what I came up with!







The thing's I used to make this card -

1. My Cricut
2. Scrapbooking paper
3. ATG Gun
4. Create a Critter 2
5. Pop Dots
6. Zig Markers
7. White Gel Pen
8.Glitter Glue
9. Eyes

I put the squirrel at 4 3/4" inches and the tree at 4"inches I put glitter on my leaves. I cut the leaves off of a bigger tree I had cut out just cut them off and glued them on like the leaves are falling.

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute Card!