Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hello There ;-)

As I have been looking for idea's for my soon to be 12 year old daughters birthday card I just happen to come up on this card *Happy Birthday* I'm not going to say it was my idea I just can't lie like that..lol (so just click on the *Happy Birthday* and it will take you right to the link where I gotten this idea at :-)

I don't want to bored you will all the talking so I will get with the picture's..lol



The list of thing's I used to make this card!

1. My Cricut
2. Create a Critter - Turtle cut out at 3"inches can be found on page 64 and the Phrase cut out at 1 3/4"inches can be found on page 28
3. White gel pen for the eyes
4. Zig Memory System - Rose used to color in her month and for the little lines around the card
5. Peachy Keen Stamps - Pk-483 Winter Wonder Land Faces
6. Sew Easy Fancy Floss - Lollipop & Limeade for the bow
7. Some scrap booking paper I had laying around (don't know who it's by)

Until next time take care!

Heather~

0 comments: