Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shelf & Birthday Card!

Hello There ;-)

Well, I'm back today with few more thing's I have been working on ;-) I just love re-painting thing's to me they look all new all over and that is what I just like..lol

Here is a shelf my mom have giving me awhile back that it was gold as well that I didn't care for the color so I got out my black spray paint and gave it all a new make over..lol and I really don't have a place to put it in my scraproom so I hung I mean had hubby hang it for me last night and I put up some things my daughter had laying around on the shelf and I think it looks really cute in there :-) hubby hung it over her small bathroom window and she don't know it yet she will be getting a bathroom make-over for her birthday..lol

So here is the shelf (didn't get a before picture always forget to)

And on to a card I made the other night for my sister for her birthday that is this month ;-)

I wanted to make her something sample since she is not really in to a ll the cute, loving stuff..lol so I got out my Create a Critter and came up with this bee and I printed from my computer on scrapbooking paper Buzzing by to say.... inside I stamped Happy Birthday and looking back on the card I wish I didn't put the blue dot's on it (I have learned) lol but I hope she likes it as I like making it..lol



Until next time take care!

Heather ~

0 comments: