Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Scrapbook Layout

Hello There :-)

As of tonight I picked back up scrapbooking :-) I made a page for my daughter for her Halloween page, she is to old to be going out getting candy so she just dresses up for Halloween for school I haven't gotten her picture printed up yet to put on her page but I will do it soon :-) This is a 12x12 page

She dressed up as a black cat so this black cat made me think of her when she dressed up so it fit right for the page!

So here is some picture's of the page :-)



.






The thing's I used -

1. My Cricut
2. White Gel Pen
3. Create a Critter 2
4. Cherry Limeade
5. Floss

I cut the 2012 from Cherry Limeade and for the other's I cut from Create a Critter 2

Until next time take care!

Heather~

1 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hey Heather...I see you got the FaceBook badge up yay!!! CUTE scrapbook page...I am so out of practice on scrapping...its hard to get back into it =) I still cant believe Halloween is just days away!!!

hugs,
SArah