Friday, February 15, 2013

Birthday Card's

Hello There ;-)

I have few birthday card's that I made tonight to share with you all ;-) I made them from my loving mom & mother-in-law for both of there birthday's next month ;-) I just love how they came out ;-)

*Here is the card I made for my loving mom* ;-)


*The thing's I used to make this card*

My Cricut
My Sizzix (Cloud Folder)
Create a Critter (bird found on page 65)(I cut it at 3 1/2"inches)
Pink, Light blue, Blue  Scrapbooking paper (Came from Micheal's)
Ribbon (Don't know the name of it or where it even came from had it to long)
Light Blue & Clear Gems
Paper Flower's (Don't know the name of the or where they even came from had them to long)
Pink Ink (Stampin Up - Positively Pink)
Blue Ink (Came from Wal-Mart)
White Gel Pen

*Here is the card I made my mother-in-law*



*The thing's I used to make this card*

My Cricut
My Sizzix (Can't think of the name of the folder)
Kate's ABC (Butterfiles found on page 55) (Cut at the big one 3 1/4"inches and the other's cut at 2 /3/4"inches)
Color Gems
Green Ribbon (Don't know who it's by had it for along time)
White Gel Pen

I hope these card's can give you idea's to make a card ;-)

Until next time take care!

Heather~

5 comments:

Teresa said...

YEAH!!! Thanks so much for entering our challenge! Your cards are adorable!

Heather said...

Thank you & your welcome!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Heather I adore how your Cricut cards come out!Great choice of embossing folders too!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge blog.

Did you know you should be creating a link for each challenge entry you submit your card into?
copy this into your blogger under HTML. Here are the instructions

Use the template below for each Challenge blog you enter,Changeing the name and URL for each one you enter.COPY the URL of your challenge blog and enter it "Then earse my instruction" Then type in the Challenge Blog Name

CHALLENGE HERE

Hope it helps
Roxx.T

JayBe said...

Two lovely cute cards, Heather. Thanx for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Jan (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Lovely cards!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx