Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sewing Post

Hello There ;-)

I wanted to share what I have been up to ;-) and it's not making anything with my Cricut..lol I have been sewing (see I'm still learning how to sew) and I have been taking a little at a time updating our daughters bathroom (she is in to zebra stuff) so I found some zebra pattern at Wal-Mart and I made her some new window covers for her bathroom & gotten some new flowers as well now all I need to do is get her some new rug's and shower cover and some new picture's ;-)



Why we was out shopping last weekend I found this white stand at Big Lots for $29.99 so I had to have it and then I found all the baskets at Wal-Mart the pink one's was $2.00 each and the white one's was $5.00 each and they told my ink pads, punch's, and clear CD cases but they will be removed soon and will hold my photo printer stuff and my clear stamps.


Then I gotten me some Hello Kitty pattern to recover my chair I have sitting in my craft-room I'm a BIG fan of Hello Kitty (I know your thinking that is for little kid's..lol) but she is to cute ;-) I recover my desk top as well and made me some new window cover to go with the other stuff of Hello Kitty, So I been sewing.





I hope you enjoy reading what I have been doing :-)

Until next time take care!

Heather ~

0 comments: