Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Football Player & Pairate Card's

Hello There ;-)

I'm back with not just 1 but 2-card's for you today ;-) This first one my mother-in-law asked me to make a football card for her cancer doctor because he played football and this is what I came up with, I had forgot to write down all the cuts and thing's sorry


This 2nd card I made for my sister son that has a birthday coming up this month.



*The thing's I used to make this card*

My Cricut
Teddy Bear Parade (Cut everything out at 3 3/4"in)
Clear Gems
White Gel Pen
Printer
All my paper came from Micheal's
On the hook that black part it don't come with the cut out for the hook but I had it from some other cuts and I just added that black part on the hook and love how it came out.

Until next time take care!

Heather~

0 comments: