Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little Girls Birthday Card

Hello There :-)

I hope everyone had a great weekend/holiday! Well, I back with a new card that I made this evening for my niece I'm running a little late getting my card's done this month for birthday's but late is better then never ;-) I just LOVE how this card came out ;-)

Here is some picture's -







*The thing's I used to make this card*

My Cricut
My Sizzix
Sizzix Folders
Zig Markers
White Gel Pen
Teddy Bear Parade (Cut everything out at 3 3/4"inches)
MS Punchs
PK Stamps - 485-SnowmanyFaces 1 1/8th inch
The Sun is a MS punch I didn't want to cut out a sun..lol
Foam Tape to pop the thing's up
The Balloons is from a MS punch as we
Ribbon
White Bow

The light tan color is post to be sand (not good at that part) the light blue is post to be water (I hand made the water by cutting it out.

I hope you all gotten idea's from my card and I would have liked to put some white pearls on her for a neckles but I don't have any.

Until next time take care!

Heather~

1 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Your little mermaid is so adorable! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel