Friday, February 10, 2012

Be Mine Blog Hop (Still On The Verge)



Over at *Still On The Verge* she is doing a *Be Mine Blog Hop* so go on over and get the button and link up and get more friend's...


**Get To Know Me**

1. How long have you been blogging?

I have been blogging off and on since I had my daughter back in 2000 but I haven't really gotten in to it that much until 2010

2. What is your blog about?

Just about the thing's I love to do is, crafting to card making to making new friend's. I may do a little talk about my family,

3. How long have you and your significant other been together?

Me & my hubby will be married 6 years on March 8


4. How did you meet?

We meet through yahoo 360 (Don't even know if it's still up) come to find out he used to work with my step-dad


5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

It's really a other day =) because I don't have to wait just on this day to show how much I love my hubby. We don't make a big deal out of it but we do small gifts


6. Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?

Nope, hubby works nights so it's just our daughter & I at home hanging out


7. What are your favorite things to blog about?

The thing's I love to make & sometimes my family (don't like putting alot online about my family)


8. What do you do when you get writer's block?

Hmmm never gotten it


9. What do you want others to take away from reading your blog?

Hmmm don't really know

10. What networks do you belong to (i.e. Blogger, The Motherhood etc.)

Just facebook, blogger


11. If you had one question you wanted to ask me, what would it be?

Let me think on that one..lol

0 comments: