Thursday, February 23, 2012

Inspiration-Challenge

Hello There ;-)

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks they are having a (Inspiration-Challenge)so I'm linking up over there with this card I made today ;-)

This card can be set 2 ways, standing up like picture shows or on it's side (not picture)

You can find me at number 3 on there list ;-)





**The thing's I used to make this card**

Paper - From Wal-Mart
Flower's - Scrapbook.com
Ribbon - Wal-Mart
Used my Sizzix - Texture Boutique

Thanks for stopping by!

Heather ~

6 comments:

Tamie said...

Loving the texture, colors, flower, and layout. Great take on the inspiration picture. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by!

Lori Turner said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by!