Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cricut Cover & Matching Bag

Hello There =)

I have been looking around for a dust cover for my Cricut well I went to eBay and looked for one and they are going around $20.00 plus shipping well to me I think that is little to high. So I got to doing some looking on the Internet and found a *FREE* did I say *FREE* pattern how to sew one so I pulled out all my sewing stuff and printed up the *FREE* pattern and got to sewing & I even made myself a matching cord bag (I don't leave my Cricut hooked up)and I think it came out pretty cute if I have to say so myself & it was very easy to make.

I have been working trying to get my craft/scrap room in order and I'm going with a pink/green and I think this will match my room just great.

So I will share the link where I found the *FREE* pattern & share my picture's as well.

**The website link**
Cricut Sewing Pattern

**Picture's**






0 comments: