Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tweet Tweet Card

Hello There =)

I made this card for a challenge so you can see the list below to find where my card is linked up to...

When I got my new stamps in the mail today I just knew what I wanted to make with my new stamps =)

So here is my card I came up with using my new stamps (Tweet Tweet)





**The thing's that I used to make this card**

Paper - From Wal-Mart
Cricut Cartridge - Just Because card's (The card base & the blue background was made for this)
Cricut Cartridge - Create a Critter (The bird, the bird house and heart was made from this)
We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine - Lollipop
Action Wobble - On the bird
Heart Sticker - Found at Wal-Mart
Butterfly Sticker - Found at Wal-Mart
Block's - for my house & tag
Tag - I made it
Stamp - Small Stamps
Ink - Studio G and Studio G Chalks

I'm linking this card up at

1. Scrappy Moms Stamps - *Tag your it*
Number 2 on the list

2.Paper Playtime - Say it with sentiments using pet image
Number 20 on the list

*Thank you for stopping by & please come one of my new follower's*

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very, very cute! I love that little birdie too!
Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by

Migdalia said...

What an Adorable Card!Super Cute!!!Good Luck!!
New Follower.
http://craftingwthcreativem.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by & come a new follower.