Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nuts about U

Hello There =)

I just made this card this morning & linking it up at 4 Crafty Chicks in there weeks challenge (Lets Double Down)you got to use double of something.

(I'm number 2 on the list)

So here is what I came up with (Nuts about U) card.

*Front*


*Inside*


**My doubles*
Nuts
Glitter Floss - Flamingo & Mermaid
Layer Paper

**The thing's I used to make this card**
My Cricut
Create a Critter - page 32
Wal-Mart paper
Blank card - Found at Wal-Mart
Glitter Floss - by We R Memory Keepers

Thank you for stopping by my page *please don't forget to come one of my new follower's*

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Cute, thanks for playing our double challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks...WTG!

Heather said...

Thank you for stopping by!

Tamie said...

You sure did pack a punch for putting doubles into your card. It is super dooper cute. Thanks so much for making your creation for our challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks. It rocks.

Heather said...

Thank you for your nice words, and thank you for stopping by.